play my favourite song.
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
HAPPY SOCIAL WORKERS' DAY (:

The year threes

The dinner was GREAT! It's like the prom night for social work students and we got to see AND TAKE PHOTOS with big shots like our President S R Nathan (he was really really nice cause' Saleha was asking if we could take a picture with him and he said 'later'. We thought there'll be no such chance since there are SO many other people to attend to BUT HE REMEMBERED, awww*) and Dr Vivian Balakrishnan (I think he's really charming! HAA) I didn't have a chance to take photos with Dr Maliki cause' he left early ): We also saw people like Ann Wee (one of the pioneers of social work, and guess what! The author of the compulsory text for SW1101E, HAA)

With Mr President (: (and I touched his back secretly before taking this photo HAA)

Also took many photos with my idols like Dr Sim, Dr Alex Lee, Dr Choo, Dr Ngiam! And of course, took photos with both my supervisors and people from MPFSC and TTSH! Was really happy to see Ruth, Esther, Irene and many others! The rest of the time was spent photowhoring with fellow coursemates! All thanks to Facebook, everybody is to add everybody as a friend then tag photos! HAA! It was really sweet to see like almost ALL the social workers gathering together and celerating social workers day (:

It was fun photowhoring, singing at the top of our voices, cheering and screaming like nobody's business, dancing, watching your lecturers dance HAA, running around (in which we form this freaking long snake tingy making up of all NUS people), getting starstruck! (:

Actually I kinda look bad in all photos cause' I didn't have enough sleep! HAA ya vainpot I know! And I'm lazy to post it here cause' there's like soooooo many photos and some are with others!

We didn't want the day to end ): But still, back to reality, lecture tomorrow ):